Friday, February 26, 2010

Jillian update....

I made it 4 straight days working out with Jillian - then life got CRAZY! And not just the "oh it's a little busy" kind of crazy. The kind of crazy where NOTHING happens past waking up, getting things done and going to bed. However, I have managed to squeeze in just a bit of Wii Fit (nothing compared to Jillian but at least it's moving) and pushing myself to just move more during the day. I'm not disappointed though - I have lost 3 lbs in the past week and a half and I feel more energetic. Starting back up on Monday with Jillian and going to strive for 3 days a week with her alternating with some basic Wii Fit strength training moves and that kind of thing as well as continuing to eat right...

Gotta have balance - 7 days a week of Jillian= too much for me. Three days I can handle and for me it's all about not getting frustrated with expecting too much of myself. So, there you go...a week and half, 4 workouts, 3 lbs lost. I'll take it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment